Main page content
Conference participants should familiarize themselves with visa requirements well in advance of the conference. We encourage you to apply for your visa as early as possible.
We've saved past Business Conferences' PPTs, hand-outs, programs, and videos to serve as a resource for past attendees and those considering a future conference.
In 2003, Gary E. and James A. Milgard made a generous gift to UW Tacoma, which led to the naming of the Milgard School of Business. This gift also endowed the Center for Leadership & Social Responsibility.
Note: The summer 2014 application cycle is now closed. Check back in the fall for information about upcoming study abroad programs.
2020 Milgard Internal Case Competition
· Fall quarter - Reserve 1 of the 9 team slots
· Wednesday, December 4 - Team registration deadline by 7:00 a.m.
· Friday, January 24 - Cases distributed at 8:00 a.m.
· Monday, January 27 - Teams' PPTs due by 8:00 a.m.
· Friday, January 31 - Presentations start at 12:30 p.m., followed by a reception and award ceremony later that afternoon