The 2021-22 BSN Applications are Open
Winter Quarter 2021
While the October 15 priority deadline is passed, completed applications will be reviewed until November 15th
Summer Quarter 2021 and Autumn Quarter 2021
priority deadline is March 15
Determine the quarter you are applying for: full-time students can apply for autumn quarter or summer quarter; part-time students choose to start in either winter quarter or autumn quarter. Those considering a residency that starts in late summer or early autumn should apply for winter quarter. Changing the application quarter may necessitate a new application and fee, so select carefully!
Depending on whether you are a new transfer student (new student), a returning student, or an international student, the application form and process may vary as indicated below.
If you have any questions about the application process for the RN-BSN program or encounter any technical difficulties, please contact Jaime Mason by email.
Click to review the Application Checklist then make a selection below
New BSN students transfer to UW Tacoma from RN programs:
Apply online for the RN-BSN Program, completing the steps listed below in order. Please note you will NOT hear any admission decisions until step #3 is complete.
1. Apply to UW-Tacoma as a Transfer Student.
2. Set up your UW NetID. Establishing a UW NetID will allow you to work on parts of your application and return to your most recently saved application. Click HERE for the instructions to set up your UW NetID. Please allow a couple of days in between the completion of your transfer application and trying to establish your UW NetID.
3. Complete the BSN Program Application and Supplemental Kit Online.
UW Tacoma BSN students who have been away for two or more quarters should contact Jaime Mason prior to applying.
- Submit the Returning Student Application through ApplyWeb.
- Contact the UW Tacoma School of Nursing and Healthcare Leadership about required materials and deadlines.
International students are required to have a Washington state RN license:
- Read the international students undergraduate admission page.
- Submit the International Transfer Student Application through ApplyWeb.
- Submit official transcripts, translations, and course-by course evaluation (if required) as described in the "International transfer application checklist".
- Complete the BSN Application and Suplemental Materials Kit.