Change Your Address

Main page content

Change your address using MyUW

  • All address changes, unless you are an international student, must be done online using MyUW or by submitting a Change of Address form to the Office of the Registrar, located in MAT 253.

    This service changes the addresses provided to the Student Directory and used by the Office of the Registrar, Office of Student Financial Aid, Student Fiscal Services and other departments and offices.
  • International students: Change your local and mailing address online using MyUW. Contact International and Student Scholar Services to change your permanent address.
  • Student employees should also use Workday in MyUW to update your address in the UW Payroll and Human Resources system.