SAES Planning & Administration supports the success of SAES colleagues, programs and services. We drive innovation, collaboration and accountability and help our colleagues to feel engaged, informed and efficient.
We aim to:
- Serve as a one-stop-shop that helps colleagues navigate & find solutions.
- Model and promote efficiency and transparency at UW Tacoma.
- Recognize & celebrate accomplishments and learning.
- Facilitate purposeful change and thoughtful transition.
- Embrace and develop diversity as a strength and value.
SPA provides leadership for the following SAES functions:
|Budget Management & Reporting||Human Resources|
|Strategic Planning & Assessment||Staff Development|
Our team includes:
- Kathleen Farrell, Director
- Shani Abegunawardana, Program Coordinator