Once your instructor has submitted a Faculty Makeup Test Request Form to the Office of Undergraduate Education, you may use this online form to set up a testing appointment. A makeup testing appointment will NOT be scheduled until your instructor has submitted a Faculty Makeup Test Request Form. Your request should be submitted AT LEAST two business days prior to your desired test date. SAME DAY APPOINTMENT REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Select at least three (3) different days and times that you would be available to take the exam (only submitting times for one day will greatly reduce our chance of accommodating your preferences). Keep in mind the length of your test in regards to the office's hours of operation. Tests may be scheduled starting at 9:30 a.m. and must be completed by 5 p.m., Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- Enter in additional schedule availabilities in the box provided.
- Read and agree to the Makeup Testing Guidelines.
- Submit the form.
- You will receive a follow-up email within two business days of submission.
- Check in 5 minutes early on the day of your appointment.