Pack Advisor applications are now closed. Check again next year to apply!
Pack Advisors (PAs) are responsible for assisting New Student and Family Programs in providing direct service to new students aimed at encouraging a successful academic and social transition into the UW Tacoma community. PAs will serve as role models and mentors to new students both through direct one-on-one interactions and through group activities and programs. Pack Advisors are responsible for connecting new students with important campus resources and key university contacts which will foster a positive transition and student experience.
Pack Advisor Required Qualifications
- Be a UW Tacoma undergraduate student and have completed at least one quarter
- Be enrolled in at least 12 credits each quarter
- Have a 2.75 or higher cumulative GPA
- Submit an application
- Submit a current resume
- Must be available for summer training
- Available to work the summer and academic school year.
For more information, please contact:
Associate Director, New Student & Family Programs
Follow the Pack Advisors on social media!