Environmental Analytical Research Laboratory (EARL)
Are you looking to get started using the EARL facility for your research? Begin your research here!
- First step is to determine which instrumentation best suits your research needs. You can find information on our equipment in the "Instrumentation" tab. If you need any help, please contact the EARL staff.
- The second step is to complete the EARL - User Form. There are three tiers of fees depending on if you are a commercial entity, a non-profit/academic institution, and/or faculty, staff, student, or affiliate of the University of Washington. When you have completed filling out the form, please be sure to hit the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
- You will be running the analysis yourself. Therefore, we will contact you to schedule any one-on-one training that is needed prior to using the instruments.
- After training, you will be able to book instruments and run analyses.
- If you have already been trained and have already used the intrumentation needed for your analyses, please request instrument time using the EARL - User Form.