Download our organization chart to view the structure of the Staff Association.
Executive BoardThe Executive Board leads the Staff Association and carries out the basic functions of the organization. The Executive Board is comprised of both elected officers, as well as appointed committee chairs and other representative roles. The Executive Board meets bi-weekly throughout the year.
- Chair: Chris Fuentes, Information Technology (term ends December 2020)
- Vice-Chair: Diana Lopez (term ends December 2020, then assumes Chair role till December 2021)
- Secretary: Vacant (term ends December 2020)
- Treasurer: Zack Hasemann, Finance (term ends December 2020)
- Awards Chair: Vacant (term ends December 2020)
- Connections Chair: Carly Johnson, Urban Studies (term ends December 2020)
- Professional Development Chair: Vacant (term ends December 2020)
Contact information for members of the Executive Board can be found on our directory page.
In addition the Executive Board and Staff Assembly, the Staff Association appoints staff members to serve on many campus-wide committees. Below is a current list of staff representatives on committees.
- Chancellor's Budget Advisory Committee: Zack Hasemann (UWTSA Treasurer) & Chris Fuentes (UWTSA Chair)
- Chancellor's Cabinet: Chris Fuentes (UWTSA Chair)
- Strategic Plan Coordinating Committee: Elizabeth Hansen/Deanna Blanchfield (UWTSA Professional Development Chair)
The UWTSA is governed by a set of By-Laws that directs how the Association is structured and how it operates. The current By-Laws were voted on in October 2020. The By-Laws are available for download.