First Generation Fellows Cohort
Main page content
This program provides individualized support to students who identify as first in their family to graduate from college. it's designed for First-gen transfer and sophomore students. The cohort of students that self-identify into the program benefit from various support programs and services, and extensive campus referral networks that help enrich their academic life. They also participate in monthly Lunch and Learns with faculty and staff. After completing their requirements they receive a $300 book scholarship.
Who can apply?
The First Gen Fellows cohort program is open to first-generation students who are classified as sophomore, transfer, and Running Start students.
The students can apply for the Autumn or Winter cohort.
Why First Gen Fellows
- Access to Peer Success Mentors
- Free swag
- Monthly faculty and staff luncheons
- Access to Workshop series
- Access to Signature Events
- Book scholarship of $200
- Meetings with your Academic Advisor once per quarter
- Attend 1 Workshop per quarter
- Meet with your Peer Success Mentor once per quarter
- Register on Handshake and update your resume
- Attend monthly faculty/staff Lunch and Learns once per quarter