Whether your goal is to adapt your current course for richer technology infusion (including online!) or to find new innovative ways to deliver materials and assess learning, we can help. The Office of Digital Learning offers support to faculty in reaching the "new traditional" and increasingly digital student. Our work is in implementing online tools and technology that maximize student learning and increase student engagement. Through research-based practice, we can provide as little or as much support as necessary throughout your course (re)design and development process.
- Research and Collaboration on New Pedagogy
- One-on-One Planning Consultations
- Course Organization Ideas, Design and Strategies
- Content Adaptation for Richer Media and Online Learning
- Exploration of Digital Tools and Technology
- Rich Media Materials and Online Content Development
- Professional Development: Discussions, Fellowships and Workshops
- Quality Matters Rubric Application
To request a consultation, or if you have questions, contact us!
|Darcy Janzen, Ed.D.
janzen at uw.edu
Office of Digital Learning
Canvas Support site