We are excited for you as you enter your first quarter at UW Tacoma!
Your assigned academic advisor will partner with you as you explore majors and interests. We are here to encourage your academic, personal and career goals.
Below are steps for getting started!
- Registration for Jump Start
- Jump Start is your early guide to success before Orientation in the Autumn to help you transition to UW Tacoma. This is your chance to meet new classmates, connect with academic advising and register for classes.
- Freshmen are required to connect with their advisor for Autumn and Winter registration. In order to register for classes, you will need to first meet with your advisor. To register for your first quarter classes, you are expected to attend Jump Start. Register for Jump Start using the link above. If you are unable to attend Jump Start, especially the Advising/Registration Workshop, please contact UAA at (253) 692-4857 or email@example.com to learn about your options.
- Jump Start Dates
- Monday, June 24, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 25, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 26, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Monday, July 1, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 2, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 9, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Friday, July 12, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Set Up UW Email
- Email is the University's primary way of communicating with you. To protect your privacy, all electronic communication with the University should be sent from your UW email address that ends at @uw.edu or @washington.edu.
We look forward to meeting with you at Jump Start!