We are excited for you as you enter your first quarter at UW Tacoma!
Below are steps for getting started!
- Register for New Student Advising & Registration. Choose to attend on one of the scheduled dates. REGISTER HERE. At New Student Advising & Registration, via Zoom, you will:
- Meet with University Academic Advising and register for classes
- Connect with the Pack Advisors who will help you transition to college
- Hear from faculty who are excited to welcome you to UWT
- Do you need to take the Math Placement Test? The Math Placement Test is needed for some majors prior to registration. Click here to see if you need to take the test. If you need to take the test, please do so BEFORE you attend New Student Advising & Registration. SIGN UP HERE
- Complete the Writing Self-Placement survey. This placement is needed to help you decide what academic writing class to take in your first year of college. Take the survey BEFORE you attend New Student Advising & Registration. TAKE HERE
Don't forget to Set Up UW Email. Email is the University's primary way of communicating with you. To protect your privacy, all electronic communication with the University should be sent from your UW email address that ends at @uw.edu.
We look forward to meeting you!