We are excited for you as you enter your first quarter at UW Tacoma!
Your assigned academic advisor will partner with you as you explore majors and interests. We are here to encourage your academic, personal and career goals.
Below are steps for getting started!
- Set Up UW Email
- Email is the University's primary way of communicating with you. To protect your privacy, all electronic communication with the University should be sent from your UW email address that ends at @uw.edu or @washington.edu.
- Schedule an Advising Appointment
- Meet with your advisor to explore majors, clarify interests and strengths and to make an academic plan.
- Freshmen admitted for Winter Quarter are required to connect with their advisor for Winter and Spring registration. In order to register for classes, you will need to first meet with your advisor.
- We encourage you to meet with us early and often!
We look forward with meeting you!