For several years, UW Tacoma has been in the process of researching and transitioning to a new scheduling system (25Live) for both academic courses and meetings/events. Since Autumn 2017, this project has been in heavy focus, with the system launching in September 2018 to campus. Details of the implementation of 25Live are below.
Below are details and projected timelines about the transition. Please check back for updates on our progress.
Local implementation team meets weekly, with the project sponsors joining once a month.
For more information please review:
- Ana Marie Alameda, Office of the Registrar
- BrieAnna Bales, Advancement
- Jeremy Homolka, Student Engagement
- Chelsea Kastelnik, Educational Outreach
- Bill Fritz, Information Technology
- Hal Tippens, Information Technology
- Andrea Coker-Anderson, Office of the Registrar
- Pat Clark, Campus Planning and Real Estate & Chair of the UUF Committee