At New Student Advising & Registration, via Zoom, you will:
- Meet with University Academic Advising and register for classes
- Connect with the Pack Advisors who will help you transition to college
- Hear from faculty who are excited to welcome you to UWT
New Student Advising & Registration will take place via Zoom. You will receive a link to the event prior to your scheduled date. The event can be joined by phone or computer, and you do not need to download software to participate.
New Student Advising & Registration Dates
New Student Advising & Registration is now over. If you need to register for classes, please email University Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for next steps.
For current information about campus operations, please read the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Facts and Resource: https://www.tacoma.uw.edu/about-uw-tacoma/coronaviruscovid-19-facts-resource
Math Placement Test
- The Math Placement Test is needed for some majors prior to registration. Click here to see if you need to take the test.
- If you need to take the test, please do so BEFORE you attend New Student Advising Registration.
Writing Directed Self Placement Survey
- This placement is needed to help you decide what academic writing class to take in your first year of college. Take the survey BEFORE you attend New Student Advising & Registration. Complete the survey here.
Can't Attend/Missed Your Session?
- If the event dates do not work with your schedule, please contact University Academic Advising at email@example.com or (253) 692-4857 to learn about your options.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Having trouble registering? We strongly recommend using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer as your browser when registering for your program.
Disability Resources for Students
To request disability accommodation, including American Sign Language interpretation, contact the Disability Resources for Students office at 253-692-4508, email@example.com or submit a request at http://www.tacoma.uw.edu/UWTDRS/eventaccess, preferably at least 10 days in advance of the event.