VIBE Technical Tuesdays 2019
Technical Tuesdays are organized to provide valuable insight into more nuanced aspects of the business world. Technical communication can be an important factor, especially considering the rapid exchange of media today. All are welcome to attend. Tuesdays 12:30 to 1:30
- January 22 - What is the PESO (Paid, Earned, Shared & Owned Media) Model?
- January 29 - How to land media coverage: Try newsjacking
- February 5 - Why do I need a strategic communication plan?
- February 12 - "3" Questions you should ask yourself before a crisis
- February 26 - Before you engage the press, do you know your ABCs?
Tioga Library Building Room 307A
1907 Jefferson Ave., Tacoma, WA
A U.S. Army Veteran and communication leader with nearly 20 years of experience in strategic communication planning, media relations, social media marketing, and crisis and risk communication. Throughout his career, Dave has advised and coached leaders and senior executives on how to tell their organization’s story effectively. When it comes to communication, one size doesn't fit all. Dave helps your business or organization develop a customized, holistic marketing approach to engaging its brand's audience.