Virtual Analytics Innovation Lab
Main page content
The Virtual Analytics Innovation Lab is a collection of technologies which enable students in the Masters of Science in Business Analytics to design, deploy, and maintain solutions in the areas of business analytics, data science, big data, and digital transformation. This ecosystem provides users with flexible access to tools and training for collaboration, communication and documentation systems.
Our Canvas Learning Management System serves as the central hub for students and faculty.
There they can find links to all associated systems and resources.
- Zoom video conference system allow student to collaborate over the web with video, audio, and screen sharing
- We do not require students to use a specific cloud service. Currently we have Google Cloud and Azure Licenses available for student to explore working in a cloud environment
- Desk Pro ticket system allow support staff to share the management of service requests, reported incidents, and support knowledge.
- Analytics Driven - training and support suggested based on data Chat
- Bot Support - 24 Hour support using AI tools to answer FAQs
- Integrated Communication and work environment allowing teams to communicate within Azure environment