Nursing program scholarships
The University of Washington Tacoma Nursing Program offers scholarships for current and newly admitted undergraduate and graduate students. Each year, awards ranged from $500 - $5,000 each. In most cases, funds are applied to tuition only.
Scholarships are awarded based on financial need and academic performance. Before applying you must submit the 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using Federal School Code 003798. Have the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number read when beginning the application.
The 2016-2017 Nursing scholarships application is now closed. Please check back next spring for the 2017-2018 application and information on applying.
Other scholarships and additional information
- UW Tacoma Office of Student Fellowships & Awards
The Office of Student Fellowships & Awards supports UW Tacoma students in their applications for competitive institutional, national, and international fellowships. In collaboration with campus partners, the Office raises awareness of fellowship opportunities, helps students develop the skills and personal insights necessary to pursue scholarships, and provides assistance throughout the application process. Visit the Office website for more information and a searchable fellowships database.
- UW Tacoma Scholarships
- UW Tacoma Financial Aid
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarship Resources
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- The American Legion Eight and Forty Lung and Respiratory Disease Nursing Scholarship
- The Army Nurse Corps Association
- Ebony Nurses Association of Tacoma
- Emergency Nurses Association
- Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Search Engine
- Mary Mahoney Professional Nurses Organization
- National Student Nurses' Association
- Navy Nurse Candidate Program
- Nursing Students of Washington State
- Pierce County Nurses Association
- Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Resources Nursing Scholarship Program
- UW School of Nursing: Financial Support
- UW School of Nursing: Types of Funding
- Washington Center for Nursing
- Washington Center for Nursing Scholarships
- Washington State Health Professional Loan Repayment and Scholarship Information
- Washington State Nurses Foundation