Program Change Proposals

Main page content

Undergraduate Program Change Proposals 

Program change proposals for undergraduate academic programs must be submitted as a 1503 form to the APCC Canvas Discussion website. 

Please note: Schools and units proposing to make substantive changes to an undergraduate academic program must also complete a Notice of Proposal (NOP) in addition to a 1503. The NOP and 1503 can be done in parallel - one does not have to precede the other.

Visit this website to determine if your program changes are substantive or non-substantive.

Please work with your unit program coordinator to post and submit these materials on the APCC canvas site.

Graduate Program Change Proposals

Visit the UW Graduate School website for information on how to propose changes to a graduate program.