Color or black-and-white, standard size or giant poster, basic letter or oversize box, if it's University business, we can handle it.
In addition to our standard services, the Copy & Mail Center also produces and sells Course Paks. You can send your documents electronically or bring in hard copy. Use the "Contact us" link to learn more.
We accept cash, check, credit card or UW budget number for payment.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended hours during the first week of each quarter
Print Requests & Pricing
You can send your print orders via e-mail with instructions and the file attached. When the job is complete, you can pick them up or we will deliver them to your department office. If you are sending hard copy originals through campus mail, print and complete the copy request form and include it with your originals.
|Copy Center Services & Pricing|
|B&W copies and prints - 8.5"x11" or 8.5"x14"||$0.06|
|Copies from a bound book (requires manual positioning)||$0.11|
|B&W copies - 20# Pastel Color Paper||$0.06|
|B&W copies - 60# Astrobright Color Paper||$0.07|
|B&W copies - 11"x17" White Paper||$0.10|
|B&W copies - 11"x17" Color Paper||$0.12|
|Color copies and prints - 8.5"x11" Paper||$0.50|
|Color copies and print - 8.5"x14" Paper||$0.75|
|Color copies and print - 11"x17" Paper||$1.00|
|B&W Pharos Prints (from Computer Lab or Library)||$0.10|
|B&W copies - 70# Linen||$0.08|
|B&W copies - 90# Pastel Cover Stock||$0.10|
|B&W copies - 65# Astrobright Cover Stock||$0.11|
|Lamination - 8.5"x11"||$0.70|
|Lamination - 11"x17"||$1.40|
|Handwork / Handfolding (per hour)||$5.00|
|Oversize printing - Poster Printer (per linear inch)||$0.50|
|Oversize printing - Special Stock (per linear inch)||$0.75|
|Faxing (1-10 pages within U.S.) + Tax||$2.00|
|NCR Carbonless Paper (per sheet)||$0.035|
|NCR Fan Padding (per sheet)||$0.005|
|Padding (per note pad)||$0.25|
|Cutting (per ream)||$1.50|
|Book copies for E-Reserves / PDF||$0.15|
|Machine folding & inserting (per unit)||$0.01|
|Scanning from ready pages||$0.04|
Shipping and Receiving Packages
We can ship packages via UPS for either departmental or personal use. Here are the guidelines for shipping.
- For departmental shipping, you must have approval from your department before bringing us the package.
- For personal shipping, we can only accept credit or debit cards for payment.
- You must have full street address (we cannot ship to P.O. boxes).
- For shipments outside the U.S., you must provide the telephone number of the recipient.
Incoming and Outgoing Mail
- Mail is picked up and delivered twice a day in most departments.
- Inter-campus mail (from/to the Seattle and Bothell campuses) arrives and is picked up around 10 a.m. daily.
- U.S. mail arrives around noon and picks up at 4 p.m.
- We have a limited amount of postage stamps available to purchase.