Skip to navigation
Skip to main content
Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is committed to fulfilling our role in the Mission, Values, and Vision of the University of Washington Tacoma by:
- Facilitating the transition of students from initial enrollment to degree completion.
- Preserving the integrity and privacy of academic records by serving as the “office of academic records” for students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Setting students on the path for success by helping them navigate the complexities of university policies and procedures.
- Valuing and promoting a welcoming environment for the sharing of ideas by fostering open communication, collaboration, and appreciation for a meaningful discussion of diverse perspectives.
- Supporting, Veterans, Service Members and families in attaining benefits earned to complete their educational goals.
MAT 253 | Phone: 253-692-4913 | Fax: 253-692-4414 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Mon-Fri 8am-5pm