The Pantry exists to provide free supplemental, nutritious, and culturally relevant food as well as hygiene items to all UWT students on campus. In an effort to support our students who may be lacking basic needs for themselves and their families, the CEI partners with Nourish Pierce County to provide nutritional and accessible items to all UWT students on campus. In addition the CEI has partnered with several other organizations on campus to do annual Pantry Drives to help support The Pantry.
HOW TO RECEIVE FOOD/HYGIENE ITEMS
Pantry services may be utilized once per week. We are providing both in-person pick-up as well as delivery for students living within 30 miles of campus. You are required to bring your UWT Student ID or any information reflecting current UWT enrollment at food pick-up.
The Pantry will be taking online food orders only! Please see below for new guidelines
New guidelines to follow below
- Online orders MUST be made in order to pick-up food orders. Click below to make your order.
- The Pantry pick-up schedule | Mondays/Fridays from 10:00am-2:00pm or Tuesdays from 10:00am-4:00pm. Attestation forms are required to be filled out prior to coming on campus. Click here to fill it out
- For pick-up orders: If you do not pick up your pick-up order by the time and date you submitted for pickup, then your order will be cancelled and items will be placed back on the shelves. You will have to fill out another Pantry form for the following week.
- Pantry deliveries are scheduled to be on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 11:00am-3:00pm.
- Orders for deliveries MUST be placed by Friday at 12:00pm of the week prior to ensure efficient communication is going out to our volunteers!
- Here are the six bag options you can choose from: omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, halal and kosher.
- In the form you can also express if you'd like hygiene items added to your order.
- Please bring UW ID card for verification.
- Doors to the Dougan building will be locked. Please call the Pantry at 253-692-4765 and one of the student staff will come and let you in.
- Please continue practicing social-distancing with other patrons of the Pantry and Pantr employees.
- If you are sick, we ask that you kindly wait til you recover to access the Pantry or fill out the Online Pantry Food Order below and one of the student staff can put your order together and all you'll need to do is pick up your groceries
- The Pantry does not operate on Saturday and Sunday.