Main page content
The Pantry exists to provide free supplemental, nutritious, and culturally relevant food as well as hygiene items to all UWT students on campus. In an effort to support our students who may be lacking basic needs for themselves and their families, the CEI partners with Nourish Pierce County to provide nutritional and accessible items to all UWT students on campus. In addition the CEI has partnered with several other organizations on campus to do annual Pantry Drives to help support The Pantry.
ATTN: JULY 9, 2021, THE PANTRY IS NOW OPEN FOR FOOD ORDERS. Place an order today!
HOW TO RECEIVE FOOD/HYGIENE ITEMS
Pantry services may be utilized once per week. We are providing both in-person pick-up as well as delivery for students living within 30 miles of campus. You are required to bring your UWT Student ID or any information reflecting current UWT enrollment at food pick-up.
The Pantry will be taking online food orders only! Please see below for new guidelines
New guidelines to follow below
- Online orders MUST be made in order to pick-up food orders. Click below to make your order.
- The Pantry pick-up schedule | Mondays/Fridays from 10:00am-2:00pm or Tuesdays from 10:00am-4:00pm. Attestation forms are required to be filled out prior to coming on campus. Click here to fill it out
- For pick-up orders: If you do not pick up your pick-up order by the time and date you submitted for pickup, then your order will be cancelled and items will be placed back on the shelves. You will have to fill out another Pantry form for the following week.
- Pantry deliveries are scheduled to be on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 11:00am-3:00pm.
- Orders for deliveries MUST be placed by Friday at 12:00pm of the week prior to ensure efficient communication is going out to our volunteers!
- Here are the six bag options you can choose from: omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, halal and kosher.
- In the form you can also express if you'd like hygiene items added to your order.
- Please bring UW ID card for verification.
- Doors to the Dougan building will be locked. Please call the Pantry at 253-692-4765 and one of the student staff will come and let you in.
- Please continue practicing social-distancing with other patrons of the Pantry and Pantr employees.
- If you are sick, we ask that you kindly wait til you recover to access the Pantry or fill out the Online Pantry Food Order below and one of the student staff can put your order together and all you'll need to do is pick up your groceries
- The Pantry does not operate on Saturday and Sunday.
How to Donate
The Pantry accepts all food and hygiene item donations. Please note that we cannot accept items that are damaged, expired, or open. We also have a fridge and freezer which allows us to have perishable items such as produce and dairy products alike. We ask that you be mindful with your donations to ensure that you keep the students in mind when donating. Items can be dropped off directly at the Pantry on Mondays from 10:00am-2:00pm. If this time does not work, please contact the Pantry at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule another time to drop off donations.
See our Pantry Wishlist for what students are asking for. These donations can be dropped off directly to the Pantry in DOU 104. Please call the Pantry upon arrival to the entrance of DOU and one of our staff members will come to let you in.
Below are a couple of items that are in high need in the Pantry. This list are highly recommended suggestions, but not limited to these items.
For monetary donations please visit the link below.
To sign up for payroll deductions, visit the link below.
Students: Are you in need of simple kitchen appliances? Please complete the form below and we'll add your appliances to the Amazon wish list.
We also have an Amazon Wishlist! If you purchase items from this list, you can have it delivered directly to campus.