The Pantry exists to provide free supplemental, nutritious, and culturally relevant food as well as hygiene items to all UWT students on campus. In an effort to support our students who may be lacking basic needs for themselves and their families, the CEI partners with Nourish Pierce County to provide nutritional and accessible items to all UWT students on campus. In addition the CEI has partnered with several other organizations on campus to do annual Pantry Drives to help support The Pantry.
HOW TO RECEIVE FOOD/HYGIENE ITEMS
Pantry services may be utilized once per week. You are required to bring your UWT Student ID or any information reflecting current UWT enrollment at food pick-up.
The Pantry will be taking online food orders only! Please see below for new guidelines
***New guidelines to follow below***
- Online orders MUST be made in order to pick-up food orders. Click below to make your order.
- The Pantry pick-up schedule | Tuesdays from 10:00am-11:00am | Wednesdays from 3:00pm-4:00pm | Fridays from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Here are the five bag options you can choose from: omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and kosher.
- In the form you can also express if you'd like hygiene items added to your order.
- Please bring UW ID card for verification.
- Doors to the Dougan building will be locked. Please call the Pantry at 253-692-4765 and one of the student staff will come and let you in.
- As we practice social distancing, we will only allow one patron in the Pantry at a time.
- If you are sick, we ask that you kindly wait til you recover to access the Pantry or fill out the Online Pantry Food Order below and one of the student staff can put your order together and all you'll need to do is pick up your groceries
- The Pantry does not operate on Saturday and Sunday.