The Cashier’s Office serves the UW Tacoma campus in the areas of student account and related fee payment processing, departmental deposit processing and general fiscal support.
We strive to provide professional service while ensuring that all transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
Regular Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
9:30am - 11:30am / 12:30pm - 4:30pm
*Closed from 11:30am - 12:30pm Monday thru Friday
*Closed weekends and holidays
Location (CAR 400)Carlton Center, 4th floor 1551 Broadway Tacoma, WA 98402
Mailing AddressUW Tacoma Cashier's Office Campus Box 358433 1900 Commerce Street Tacoma, WA 98402
Helpful Links and Information
- Transcript Requests
- UW Student Fiscal Services
- Make an Online Payment
- Husky Orientation Week (H.O.W.) PowerPoint Presentation
- Student SFS FAQS
- UW Scholarship FAQS
- Acces Program for Seniors over 60
- Make ONLINE tuition payments! All you need is your UW Student ID number, your bank's routing number and your bank account number. Loging to MyUW, click on your "Tuition Charge Statement" and select the "Web Check" option to make your payment
- You can authorize someone else to pay your tuition by following the Information Release Authorization link after signing into your MyUW account and viewing your "tuition statement".
- The online payment system is managed by the UW Student Fiscal Services and they can be reached at (206) 543-4694 if you have questions regarding this service.