Main page content
The Milgard Succes Center offers dedicated career support to business students and alumni. The Center is located in Dougan 290. Please sign up with the job-finding web platform Handshake.
- Career and internship fairs specific to business
- Resume & cover letter training
- Milgard Business Professionalism Certificate via Suitable app
- Conferences on career success
- Career support for both Milgard alumni, and current students
Participate in Milgard Gold and earn the Business Professionalism Certificate, an excellent milestone to add to your resume and graduate with! Download the Suitable app to track points and earn badges at business-school-related events and job fairs. Learn more:
CONNECTING STUDENTS WITH EMPLOYERS
Interested in connecting with our students?
Looking for internships?
Sally Schwartz, Assistant Manager of the Milgard Success Center
Interview preparation, resume support, career questions:
The Milgard School of Business is proud to announce our partnership with Handshake. Handshake is an online career management platform connecting Milgard students and alumni with internships and jobs. Follow employers, discover internship opportunities, professionalism events and career fairs and schedule your appointment for career coaching.
We have created Handshake accounts for Milgard students and recent alumni. Log in now with your UW NetID to see how Handshake makes your internship and job search easier.
Handshake helps you manage your career path by offering you:
- Personalized internship & job recommendations based on your concentration
- Career development resources aimed exclusively at business students
- The ability to interact with the employers that interest you
- Resume-building, networking, and career prep support from Milgard staff
Contact Sally Schwartz for handshake assistance.
- Post for internships and jobs
- Review candidate profiles
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Apply for internships and jobs
- Sign up for career events
- Schedule career advising appointment