Returning students

Main page content

If you were previously enrolled at UW Tacoma and wish to re-enroll, you are required to submit a Returning Student Application by the application deadline to be readmitted. Students who have not been enrolled for more than one quarter (not including summer) are considered returning students. Please note, the $60 application fee has been waived for those completing the SPRING 2021 re-enrollment form.  

Previously enrolled UW Seattle or UW Bothell students seeking continued enrollment at UW Tacoma should apply using the Transfer application.

You must return to the same academic program you were enrolled in when you left. If you wish to apply to another major, you may do so after readmission by submitting a change of major form. Should you apply to return and be unable to attend that quarter, you will need to re-apply for a future quarter.