Download our organization chart to view the structure of the Staff Association.
The Executive Board leads the Staff Association and carries out the basic functions of the organization. The Executive Board is comprised of both elected officers, as well as appointed committee chairs and other representative roles. The Executive Board meets bi-weekly throughout the year.
- Chair: Eric Wilson-Edge, Marketing & Communications (term ends December 2023)
- Vice-Chair: Open position
- Secretary: Jennifer Mitchell, University Academic Advising (term ends December 2023)
- Treasurer: Maria Hamilton, School of Education (term ends December 2024)
- At-Large Professional Staff: Ashley Walker, School of Education (term ends December 2023)
- At-Large Classified Staff: Rachel Crook, School of Engineering & Technology (term ends December 2023)
- At-Large Librarian Staff: Christy McDaniel, Library (term ends December 2023)
- Awards & Recognition Chair: Kira King, School of Engineering & Technology (term ends December 2023)
- Connections Chair: Courtney Kroll, Office of Global Affairs (term ends December 2023)
- Events Chair: Alice Dixon, School of Engineering and Technology (term ends December 2023)
- Professional Development Chair: Isabella Webb, University Academic Advising (term ends December 2023)
In addition the Executive Board, the Staff Association appoints staff members to serve on many campus-wide committees. Below is a current list of staff representatives on committees.
- Chancellor's Budget Advisory Committee: Eric Wilson-Edge (UWTSA Chair)
- Chancellor's Cabinet: Eric Wilson-Edge (UWTSA Chair)
- Back to Campus Committee:
The UWTSA is governed by a set of By-Laws that directs how the Association is structured and how it operates. The current By-Laws were voted on in October 2020. The By-Laws are available for download.