After earning this stamp you will be able to better:
- Recognize the benefits (and drawbacks) of using reflective assignments in your course.
- Consider the learning objective(s) of reflective assignments
- Set up reflective assignments in your courses, regardless of whether they are hybrid, in-person, or online.
- Grade/assess student’s reflective assignments
To complete these learning activities you can use an existing course or a sandbox course, available upon request if needed.
- Create (or revise) a reflection assignment for one of your courses to earn the stamp. Include:
- A learning objective related to the reflective assignment
- A rubric to assess the reflective assignment
- Write your own short reflection about what you learned!
Request Your Stamp
Use this Stamp Request form to:
- Share a link to your reflection assignment
- Share your reflection on what you learned