Winter quarter enrollment is now open.
How It Works
The UW Tacoma Tuition payment plan option allows UW Tacoma students to pay their quarterly tuition in three installments, due by the first, third and fifth Fridays of the quarter. You must submit enrollment for each new quarter.
Due dates are always the first, third and fifth Fridays of the quarter. If the initial payment is not received by the first due date, you will not be accepted into the program. The remaining two payments are each subject to a $55 late fee, if they are not made on time.
How Much It Costs
There is a $25 service fee for joining the plan. Once accepted into the plan, the fee is added to your student account.
The fee is due by the first Friday of the quarter. This means that your first installment must be more than $25, as the fee is taken from your first payment.
Check your tuition statement after the first Monday of the quarter. If your enrollment was accepted, a $25 "Pay Plan Tac" charge will be listed on your tuition statement. An email notification is ONLY sent to students who DO NOT qualify for the plan.
NOTE: If you are current on your Tuition Payment Plan, please ignore the late payment notices from Seattle campus.
For assistance, contact the Cashier at 253-692-4669 or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
The enrollment due date is always the first Friday of the quarter. The payment due dates are always the first, third and fifth Fridays of the quarter.
The amount of each installment is determined by the student and should be calculated based on the total tuition and fee balance that remains outstanding. To obtain your tuition balance, review your official UW Tuition Charge Statement via MyUW.
- A non-refundable $25 service fee is assessed at time of enrollment and is applied to your first payment.
- The first payment, along with a signed and completed form (or online enrollment), must be submitted by the due date to qualify for the plan. If the first payment and form are not received by the first Friday of the quarter, you WILL NOT be accepted into the program.
- The first payment must be greater than the $25 service fee.
- Eligibility will be rescinded and registration will be put on hold if tuition is owed for previous quarters.
- The second payment must post to your student account by the third Friday of the quarter or it is subject to a $55 late fee.
- The final payment must post to your student account by the fifth Friday of the quarter. This final payment must pay the remaining balance on your student account. If there is an outstanding balance by the fifth Friday of the quarter, a $55 late fee can be charged to your student account.
- A $25 fee will be charged for any checks returned from the bank for insufficient funds.
- Post-dated checks cannot be accepted.