Still looking for housing for the 2019- 2020 school year?
Submit an application to live in Court 17 and we will add you to our wait list!
Applications will continue to be processed as space becomes available.
UW Tacoma offers students the opportunity to live on-campus in a community-based living environment. As a resident in UW Tacoma's Court 17 Residence Hall, you will have the opportunity to live with other UW Tacoma students in a vibrant and engaging community.
Benefits of Living On Campus
- Built-in community
- Exciting residence life programs and events
- Convenient and close to classes
- Live-in Community Assistant available 24/7
- Safe and secure living environment
- Walking distance to Tacoma's shop, restaurants and parks
- Convenient access to major bus routes serving the greater Puget Sound area
- Amenities including full kitchen, fully-furnished units and gated parking