Nursing program scholarships
The University of Washington Tacoma Nursing Program offers scholarships for current and newly admitted undergraduate and graduate students. Each year, awards range from $500 - $5,000 each. Funds are applied to tuition only.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is required to receive any scholarship funds from the University of Washington. Go to studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa to apply online. The Federal School Code for the University of Washington (including UW Tacoma) is 003798.
The 2019-2020 Nursing scholarship application will be available beginning March 25, 2019.
Other scholarships and additional information
- UW Tacoma Office of Student Fellowships & Awards
The Office of Student Fellowships & Awards supports UW Tacoma students in their applications for competitive institutional, national, and international fellowships. In collaboration with campus partners, the Office raises awareness of fellowship opportunities, helps students develop the skills and personal insights necessary to pursue scholarships, and provides assistance throughout the application process. Visit the Office website for more information and a searchable fellowships database.
- UW Tacoma Scholarships
- UW Tacoma Financial Aid
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarship Resources
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- The American Legion Eight and Forty Lung and Respiratory Disease Nursing Scholarship
- The Army Nurse Corps Association
- Ebony Nurses Association of Tacoma
- Emergency Nurses Association
- F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarship
- Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Search Engine
- King County Nurses Association
- Mary Mahoney Professional Nurses Organization
- National Student Nurses' Association
- Nursing Schools Almanac
- Navy Nurse Candidate Program
- Nursing Students of Washington State
- Pierce County Nurses Association
- Promise of Nursing Scholarships
- U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Resources Nursing Scholarship Program
- UW School of Nursing: Financial Support
- UW School of Nursing: Types of Funding
- Washington Center for Nursing
- Washington Center for Nursing Scholarships
- Washington State Health Professional Loan Repayment and Scholarship Information
- Washington State Nurses Foundation
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship