SET graduate program applications are built into the Application for Admission to the UW Graduate School.
Required with your application:
- A personal statement describing your interest in the SET graduate program.
- One transcript from each post-secondary school you have attended. After you have accepted an offer of admission, you will need to submit an official transcript for degree verification.
- Program-specific questions as required by SET graduate programs. These are short, written statements about your skills, experience and areas of interest.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE), as required by specific SET programs, from within the last five years. Request that ETS send your scores directly to the University of Washington at code 4854.
- For MCL applicants, please refer to the MCL GRE Waiver Policy for more details.
- Visit the GRE website to learn more about the test and to find a testing center near you. Please notify the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org if your scores are missing and you took the test under an alternate spelling of your name (i.e., last and first name are switched). Competitive applicants score in the top percentiles for quantitative and mid-percentiles or better for verbal.
- An $85 application fee, payable with a credit card. Note: once the fee is submitted, you will not be able to make any changes.