All faculty are encouraged to participate in the Commencement ceremony. As official witnesses to the conferring of degrees, you play a vital role in making this day special for your students.
Faculty must provide their own academic regalia. If you do not already own regalia, you may purchase or rent regalia through Oak Hall.
Purchasing faculty regalia
- Several styles and fabrics are available.
- To order, call 1-800-223-0429 between 5:15 a.m. and 2 p.m. (PST) and ask for the Custom Faculty Regalia Department. When ordering, let them know you are from UW Tacoma (account number 019096). This will get you a 20% discount on your order.
- You must order by Friday, April 26, 2019 to ensure delivery in time for this year's ceremony.
Renting faculty regalia
- Rental Order Form
- You are responsible for returning your regalia by June 28, 2019 or you will be charged the replacement cost. Instructions and a return label will be provided.
- You must place your rental order by Friday, May 3, 2019 to ensure delivery in time for this year's ceremony.
|Cap (or tam) and gown||$21.40||$22.55||$28.15||$56.30|
(if not returned)
|Shipping fee of $15.95 is added to every order (ground shipping. If expedited shipping is required shipping cost will increase).|
|Return label fee of $9.50 added to all orders.|