Because of the risk of damage to your vehicle, Campus Security officers cannot assist with jump starts, lock-outs or flat tires. However, our officers can contact a service provider for you and stay with you until help arrives. Officers can be contacted by calling 253-692-4416, any time day or night, seven days a week.
The only exception to this policy is if a child or animal is locked in a vehicle and the welfare of the child or animal is in jeopardy. In those cases, officers will use a "slim jim" tool to gain entry to the vehicle or other means necessary to gain access. The owner must sign a consent form/waiver for any resulting damages prior to service.
Towing and lock services for vehicles on public streets:
- AAA (membership required) – 1-800-AAA-HELP (1-800-222-4357)
- AG Towing – 253-222-3727
- Burn's Towing– 253-472-4496
- Fife Service and Towing – 253-922-8784
- Gene's Towing – 253-588-1757
- Liberty Towing – 253-565-1300
- Pop-A-Lock – 253-472-4855