Schedule UW Libraries owned media for course reserve or class showing
- Use our Media Scheduling & Reserve Form to request a DVD or VHS be placed on course reserve
- Requests take at least 48 hours to process; videos from other campuses require at least a week
- All media requested for course use will be put on reserve for the full quarter.
- If you wish to show a video in class, specify the viewing date when filling out the Media Scheduling & Reserve Form.
- You will be notified via email when your video(s) are available for pick-up at the Circulation Desk
Submit Purchase Requests for New Media
Before you submit a request for a new streaming title, we encourage you to see if an existing title will meet your needs. The UW Libraries has an increasing number of streaming video collections licensed for academic use. For a complete list of all the video collections that are available, please go to our guide to streaming video.
- If you determine you need to purchase a new title, use the Purchase Request form to request media in physical or streaming formats.
- Please be aware that a new streaming license can take many weeks to become available.
- We prioritize streaming requests made for course use.
- Please limit to no more than 10 new requests per course.
- A purchase request for an upcoming or current course will be automatically placed on reserve.