Effective 3/19/2020, the Office of Community Partnerships' physical office is closed to the public until further notice. Staff can be contacted during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm) by email and telephone.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 692-4527
UW Tacoma was borne of an engaged community, which continues to inform our orientation today. We recognize that the most successful UW Tacoma community partnerships are transformative and result in each partner achieving more together then they can alone. Within our strategic plan, we acknowledge that partnerships flourish when they are supported with infrastructure including organizational processes, communication channels, staffing, and funding.
OCP Stands Ready To:
- Support campus events that promote community engaged partnerships.
- Build partnerships by facilitating interactions and meetings between UWT Staff/Faculty and the community.
- Help make introductions with/for community members.
- Explore other options for partnerships.
- Maintain the Community Engagement Data Portal.