To learn about undergraduate research opportunities, try these tips and resources:
- Check out the Faculty & Research page for more information on faculty research areas. You are welcome to contact faculty directly to express your interest in a project.
- Email or meet with an Undergraduate Advisor to discuss your research interests and to identify potential project matches.
- Keep an eye out for email announcements on available undergraduate research positions.
- Email or talk with faculty teaching courses you particularly enjoy. Even if they don't have a project you could work on, they will be familiar with other faculty research and can point you in the right direction.
- Email or talk with the CSS program chair Donald Chinn.
For inspiration, see recent end-of-quarter presentations of research and internships by SET students.