You are encouraged to use the online Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) to check on progress toward your degree. DARS is a useful tool but it should not replace one-on-one degree planning with an SET advisor.
Registration and Courses
- SET Registration Policies
- Course Planning Tools
- SET Schedule Planning Grids
- Academic Standards/Policies
Forms for Directed Readings/Research and Undergraduate Internships
A maximum combined total of 10 credits of 497/498/499 can be applied to a student's degree. Additional credits taken will not count toward degree requirements or total credits for graduation. It is the student's responsibility to monitor 497/498/499 credit limits.
CSS students pursuing 499 research may be eligible for the CSS Honors program.
Research & Directed Readings (498/499) Forms
Internship (497) Forms
- See the Internships for Credit page for detailed instructions and the 497 registration forms for each major.
- Tuition rates and payment
- Student Conduct Code
- Inclement weather policy
- Student Mentors Program
- Faculty Office Hours