All Winter 2021 enrollment requests now require instructor permission to be approved.
You may request to be enrolled in an SIAS course via this form up to 24 hours before your registration period begins.
Requests are processed in the order they are received, and may take up to 48 business hours to process.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR STUDENTS WISHING TO REPEAT A SCIENCE AND/OR MATHEMATICS COURSE (courses in TBIOL, TBIOMD, TCHEM, TESC, TEST, TGEOS, TMATH, TPHYS):
The Division of Sciences and Mathematics requests that all students who plan to register for courses that they have previously taken fill out a petition to repeat the course (Link to petition). The Division hopes that this process will help students reflect on their performance in the class and make concrete plans for success in the coming quarter. Requests will be processed on a rolling basis.
Only submit the above petition if you are repeating a Science or Mathematics course. Otherwise, use the form below to submit an enrollment request.
If you request to be enrolled in a course AND meet all of the following criteria, you will be enrolled in the course.
Several criteria must be met for you to be enrolled in your requested courses:
- You must accurately submit the form: your student ID number, course numbers, and SLNs must be correct. Errors will delay your enrollment request.
- You must meet all prerequisites. If you do not, your request will be denied.
- If instructor permission is required to approve your enrollment request, you must include that permission with your request.
- Email permission received from the instructor within the last 48 hours must be forwarded to email@example.com with all headers intact.
- All students are restricted to 19 credits until the first day of the quarter.
If your request meets all of these criteria, you will be enrolled in your requested class(es). It is your responsibility to check your schedule to ensure the correct course was added by SIAS.