Enrollment for Winter 2020 is now open.
Requests are processed in the order they are received, and may take up to 48 business hours to process.
IMPORTANT: Repeating a course in the Sciences and Mathematics requires a Repeat Petition to be reviewed by the division. Please submit your petition here if you'd like permission to repeat a course in the following prefixes: TBIOL, TBIOMD, TCHEM, TESC, TEST, TGEOS, TMATH, TPHYS)
THE ENTRY CODE PROCESS HAS CHANGED.
If you request to be enrolled in a course AND meet all of the following criteria, you will be enrolled in the course.
Several criteria must be met for you to be enrolled in your requested courses:
- You must accurately submit the form: your student ID number, course numbers, and SLNs must be correct. Errors will delay your enrollment request.
- You must meet all prerequisites. If you do not, your request will be denied.
- If instructor permission is required to approve your enrollment request, you must include that permission with your request.
- Email permission received from the instructor within the last 48 hours must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with all headers intact.
- All students are restricted to 19 credits until the first day of the quarter.
If your request meets all of these criteria, you will be enrolled in your requested class(es). It is your responsibility to check your schedule to ensure the correct course was added by SIAS.