This form is used to request enrollment in undergraduate classes offered by the Milgard School of Business (100-400 level). Requests are processed in the order received and may take up to 48 business hours to process.
If you request enrollment in a course AND meet the following criteria, you will be enrolled by the Milgard School of Business.
- Accurately submit the course request form: your student ID number, course numbers, and SLNs must be correct. Errors in your submission will delay your enrollment request.
- Meet all prerequisites. If you do not, your request will be denied.
- If you completed a prerequisite for a requested course at another college, upload a copy of the unofficial transcript showing completion of that prerequisite.
- If instructor permission is required to approve your enrollment request, upload the email with their permission.
- Emails older than 48 hours or that cannot be verified as legitimate will not be accepted.
- Permission from a professor does not guarantee enrollment.
- The Milgard School of Business will not overload your schedule. All students are restricted to 19 credits until the first day of the quarter.
- Your request will not be granted if there are time conflicts on your schedule or holds on your account.
Students seeking to overload a course that is at capacity:
The Milgard School of Business will not consider overload requests for undergraduate courses until a week before the start of the quarter. Students seeking to overload a course should:
- Sign up for seat availability notifications through the time schedule (click on the hyperlink of the SLN to find the seat availability notification).
- Consult with a business school advisor to determine other schedule options.
Overload requests will only be granted if the student has email permission from the faculty member and after business school advising staff have been consulted. Permission from the faculty member is not a guarantee of enrollment.
It is your responsibility to check your schedule to ensure the correct course was added by MSB.
Only Authenticated users can view/submit this form. Please log in with your UW NetID.