CLOSED Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th
DUE TO STAFF TRAINING:
Monday, December 1st through Thursday, December 3rd:
LiveChat 2pm-3:30pm (no phone hours)
Friday, December 4th:
Phone Hours 10am-3pm
The University of Washington Tacoma is currently following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the State of Washington's guidelines concerning COVID-19. The Office of Student Financial Aid will have no public access permitted, so we strongly encourage students, prospective students, and families to contact the Office of Financial Aid either via phone or email. At this time our office is recommending students:
- Use our virtual services (live chat, email, and phone) during our posted office hours.
- Submit all documents electronically using the Secure Document Uploader (linked below) or use the electronic DocuSign forms that can be found on our webpage under Financial Aid Forms.
Submitting Financial Aid Documents
Use the Secure Document Upload Portal (SDUP) to securely submit your financial aid verification documents.
Google Chrome is the preferred browser. If you are using a non-Google Chrome browser and need technical assistance, please contact TACHelp at 253-692-4357
*COVID-19 NOTICE: Unfortunately for health reasons we are unable to accept verification documents via traditional mail or by fax as our access to campus is limited.
Complete your 2021-2022 FAFSA/ WASFA Application by JANUARY 15th 2021!
Need help completing the 2021-2022 FAFSA/ WASFA application?
Are you planning on attending UW Tacoma next academic year? We are hosting the following workshops in collaboration with First Gen Fellows during Autumn Quarter (12:30-1:30pm):
To complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2019 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).