June 2019 Available Monday - Friday @ 3:00 pm
Starting July 2019 ** NEW TIME *** Monday-Friday @ 1:00 pm
We welcome you and your family to visit our beautiful campus in the heart of downtown Tacoma. Campus tours are student-led. Guests will experience our unique campus spaces, including the library, University Y Student Center, and classroom buildings that used to be warehouses, furniture factories and grocery stores. Our Campus Ambassadors share their personal experiences in a way that help guests walk away with a greater understanding of the UW Tacoma student experience.
Are you a prospective transfer student? We highly recommend signing up for Transfer Tuesday!
For Your Information:
- Tours last approximately one hour.
- Tours include stairs and quite a few hills. We are able to provide tours that are ADA compliant, please connect with us.
- Tours are available in Spanish. Please call 253-692-4742
- ASL interpretation is available. Please call 253-692-4742
- We do not have wheelchairs available for guests.
- We do have umbrellas available to borrow.
All tours begin in Mattress Factory 251
Upon registration, you will be sent directions and parking information.
Would you like to bring a group? Sign up for a group visit.