Thank you for submitting your application to UW Tacoma. Your UW NetID gives you access to MyUW, a web portal that you can use to view your current application information, check on the status of your application, and submit corrections or changes to your personal contact information.
Here are some tips on checking the status of your application.
Check on the status of your application frequently
- As your application progresses through the admissions review, the status will be reflected in your UW NetID account.
- If you have not set up your UW NetID see this page: Setting up your UW NetID Account
- If you already have a UW NetID and you forgot your password then you will need to reset it. Go to the UW NetID password reset page. Enter in your UW NetID username and then choose a method to verify your identity. If you choose "Your UW Online Applicant for Admission Identity," then you will be asked to provide your online application username and password.
Submit any missing items to complete your application
- Your application file will not be reviewed for admission until all items are received and your file is complete. We will contact you via email within 14 days of submitting your application if we need any additional items, such as official college or high-school transcripts or proof of English language proficiency.
Apply for financial aid
Do you need to make changes to your application?
- Please contact the Admissions office as soon as possible if you need to make changes to your application.
- If you haven't done so already, arrange for a campus visit.
Decision notification via mail and email.
We will notify you of our decision 4-6 weeks after we receive your application. If you have questions at any time, we welcome you to schedule an appointment to meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss your academic plans.