Thank you for submitting your application to UW Tacoma. Now that you have applied, here are some reminders to confirm your application file is complete and tips for what to do next.
Frequently check the email account you provided on your application.
This is the only way we will communicate with you while your application is being processed.
- To guarantee you receive our emails, make sure your spam filters allow emails from uw.edu to go through to your inbox.
- If your email address changes, please contact Admissions right away.
Submit any missing items to complete your application.
Your application file will not be reviewed for admission until all items are received and your file is complete. Here are examples of commonly missing items:
- Official College Transcripts – We require official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. If you recently completed courses that were not included on the transcript originally submitted with your application, send us an updated transcript.
- Official High School Transcript – Required for transfer students with less than 40 transferrable college credits.
- For instructions on submitting official transcripts, please click here.
Apply for financial aid.
Be sure to update your FAFSA with UW Tacoma's school code (003798). Also start researching scholarships and grants. Explore your funding options here.
Do you need to make changes to your application?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away for assistance.