It’s easy to participate in Commencement. Just follow these steps.
Step 1: Make sure you are eligible (see Eligibility Page).
· Bachelor's candidates must apply for graduation with their academic advisor. Deadline to apply to graduate is April 17, 2020.
· Master's candidates must contact their graduate program advisor by April 17, 2020 to have their name listed in the Commencement program.
Step 2: Make the April 17 deadline to have your name included in the virtual Commencement program. This means:
· Bachelors – Apply to graduate by April 17. See your advisor.
· Master’s – Contact your graduate program advisor
· Doctoral – Contact your program advisor
· Note: Students who do not wish to be listed in the Commencement program should contact the Office of the Registrar via their name management website.
Step 3: Order your Graduation Announcements (optional)
Order your announcements online.
Step 4. Prepare to register and order.
Review Cap and Gown information.
If you are a Master's or Doctorate student visit the Hooding Ceremonies webpage to learn more details about your departmental hooding ceremony.
Be prepared to pay online with Visa, MasterCard, debit card, or valid checking account number.
Step 6. Record your name through Marching Order for the virtual ceremony. Deadline is Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
Step 7. Check the mail for your order
Any items you order will be shipped to the address you provide when you order.
Step 8. Submit your photo and personal message through Marching Order. Deadline is Saturday, May 30, 2020
Step 9. Join us for the virtual ceremony on Saturday, June 13 and celebrate!