- Fulfill the high school course requirements, known as the College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADRs)
- Submit your SAT/ACT test scores
- Submit a complete application, including your personal statement and activity log
Info in light of COVID-19
Class of 2021, your application is now OPEN!
Autumn 2020 Admitted Students, you may confirm by paying the NSEOF until September 11, 2020
SAT/ACT: Submitting test scores is optional for 2020 and 2021 grads
High School Transcripts: Class of 2020 applicants and confirmed students should send in their official, final transcripts as soon as possible. They can be sent via a secure electronic system (such as Parchment) to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed in a sealed envelope to UW Tacoma Admissions, 1900 Commerce St. Tacoma, WA 98402
Class of 2021, you will be asked to upload your unofficial transcript directly into your application.
- Submit the UW Tacoma Freshman Application.
- Upload your unofficial high school transcript directly into the application.
- Write your personal statement
- Complete the activity log by listing your awards, achievements, jobs and school and community activities.
- Pay the $60 application fee ($75 for international applicants) at the conclusion of your application. Please note, it is at that time you may request a fee waiver.
- Submit official standardized test scores (optional).
- Submit official Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB), or College-level Examination Program (CLEP) scores (if applicable).
- If you graduated class of 2020 or earlier, you will be asked to submit final, official high school transcripts. If you did Running Start, official college transcripts are required as well.
When should I submit my application?
Turn in your complete application as early as possible to ensure that you receive priority consideration for admission and scholarships. Applications received after the priority application date will be considered on a space-available basis.
- January 15 - Autumn quarter priority application date
- June 30 - Autumn quarter application deadline
- October 15 - Winter quarter priority application deadline
If you have questions about completing the application, email email@example.com or call 253-692-4742.