All metal key requests are processed through the Key Request Form linked below. Only those with Access Coordinator permissions are able to make requests. If you are unsure whether this applies to you, please email email@example.com before submitting.
Access Coordinators will find their name listed on the Key Request Form. If you believe you should have these permissions but do not see your name, contact Campus Safety & Security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key requests can be made when:
- New employees need keys for an office
- Staff/Faculty office keys have been lost or stolen
- A key is not working properly
Key Request Form instructions:
- Department - Select your department from the dropdown list.
- Category - Select "Access - Keys" from the dropdown list.
- Requesting Access Coordinator - Select your name from the dropdown list.
- Fill in your contact information as the requesting Access Coordinator and provide any additional information about the request.
- If you are requesting multiple keys, list them in Request Description and be sure to include the building, room number and recipient information for each.
- Budget (Keys) - Provide a budget number. IFM will contact you should there be a charge associated with the request.
- Key Recipient - Full name of the employee or student who will be in possession of the requested key (Key Holder).
- Complete the form by providing the building and room number of the requested key and the Key Holder details.
- Click "Save New Record" in the top left corner to submit.
Key requests are processed as routine priority and fulfilled within 10 business days.
Access Coordinators and Key Holders will receive notification when the key is ready for pickup.
Key Pickup or Drop Off: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Report Lost or Stolen Keys
All lost or stolen keys and access cards must be reported immediately to Campus Safety & Security.
Email email@example.com or call 253-692-4416.
All electronic card access requests are processed by Campus Safety & Security. Access Coordinators should use the Card Access Request Form to make changes to an employee's electronic card access.
If your access card is not working, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-692-4416.
All requests regarding cipher locks should be submitted via a Work Order Request.