Events held on the UW Tacoma campus may be subject to the completion of an Event Management Safety Agreement. At this time the University of Washington is requiring completion of a Covid-19 Prevention Plan for events. We have combined the UW Tacoma Event Management Safety Agreement and the UW Covid-19 Prevention Plan to minimize the paperwork required for hosting events.
The combined Event Management Safety Agreement/Covid-19 Prevention Plan is required:
- if you are using a space on campus that requires a setup
- This includes the Academic Atriums, Carwein Auditorium, Dawg House Student Lounge, GWP Terrace, Lucien Boardroom, any outdoor spaces, William W. Philip Hall and the University YMCA Student Center
- if you are serving food
- if you are serving alcohol
- if your event has any cash handling occurring
- Beginning October 18, 2021 -- if you are using any outside vendors
The combined Event Management Safety Agreement/Covid-19 Prevention Plan must be submitted and received one week prior to your event date. Please upload to your 25Live reservation or email your completed forms to:
- For Campus Spaces: Email email@example.com
- For UWY or Dawg House: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to submitting the form, the Covid-19 Site Supervisor must have a copy of the form available at the event.