This page contains support information for support departments of 25Live. A "support department" is defined as a campus unit that provides services and support to campus space reservations.
Assign resources (how to respond to event requests)
Click below for a support document that will explain how to respond to event support requests by adding resources.
Click the button to learn how to edit resources in 25Live. Resources are equipment, service, personnel, supplies or other items that can assigned to events.
- Remember to activate "edit mode" to make changes to your resource.
- Comments: use this field for sharing general information about the resource.
- Default Setup Instructions: Any text in this field will appear on the event confirmations when you assign the resource to an event.
- Inventory: Use this field to track resources assigned to events (for instance, if you have limited number of parking stalls and want to avoid over-scheduling). If left blank, you will have an infinite number of that item.
- Categories: Ensure the "UWT-ALL" Category is selected.
- When adding features, you may leave it at the default quantity of 1, or increase it an amount that applies.
- Send an email to email@example.com if you assistance with any of the following:
- Add or remove resource
- Change pricing
- Add custom attribute, such as an image
- Bulk edit resource
- Any other change you are unsure how to or are unable to do.
Click below for a support document that will explain what tasks are in 25Live.