Gaining access to 25Live is a multi-stage and role-dependent process. UW Tacoma offers three levels of access for faculty and staff to 25Live: viewing room availability, simple meeting access and events access. Additional levels of access may be available for some faculty and staff who serve as space owners (authorized to approve the use of spaces).
Please review the steps below in order to review training and access materials appropriate for your needs.
What: Reserves space on campus for class/academic projects or study sessions
Who: Available to UW Tacoma students
Visit the UW Tacoma Study Webpage for more information.
What: Reserves space on campus for RSO meetings and events
Who: Available to UW Tacoma students that are RSO Officers
Submit RSO space reservations through the Center for Student Involvement RSO submission process. All RSO requests must be reviewed and approved by the Center for Student Involvement.
What: Gives access to request self-reserve conference rooms, classrooms, computer classrooms, and breakout rooms for simple meetings.
Who: Available to UW Tacoma faculty and staff
Complete the online 25Live Simple Meeting Training
Who: Available to UW Tacoma faculty and staff, with approval from home department
- Step One: Complete the 25Live simple meeting training (see above). This is a prerequisite to events training.
- Step Two: Complete an online form to request events access. This will be reviewed by your division/school's designated approver. This request can be submitted by the user or a supervisor.
- Step Three: Once approved, you will receive an email with a link to complete the required training.
Who: Available to UW Tacoma scheduling staff.
- Step One: Send an email to Ana Marie Alameda at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a request. Be prepared to share departmental space details.
- Step Two: Complete the 25Live simple events training (see above). This is a prerequisite to departmental scheduling
If you have questions about the above training requirements, or gauging which role is needed to meet your needs, please contact Ana Marie Alameda in the Office of the Registrar for assistance.