Future Social Welfare Students
Manager of Student Services and Outreach
- Please review our admissions and application information.
- Join our mailing list for information regarding webinars, other events and opportunities.
- In-person and zoom appointments available with an academic advisor to discuss your interest in the program.
► Before your appointment:
- Please review our admission requirements and application information, and
- Prepare a list of questions to discuss with the advisor.
Social Welfare Information
Current Social Welfare Students
We are currently scheduling in-person and virtual appointments (using zoom) with our advisors.
Our advising staff is here to provide support and assistance in the following areas:
- Assist with career and educational goals
- Aid in completion of admission deficiencies
- Academic planning and course selection/registration
- Clarify degree requirements
- Prepare graduation application paperwork
- Provide referrals to other campus resources (Teaching and Learning Center, Financial Aid, Psychological & Wellness Services, etc.)